RIAD PARADIS BLANC
Excursion to the Ouzoud waterfalls
A pleasant day trip to Ouzoud, a small village famous for its cascades, the largest waterfalls in North Africa, in Morocco, exactly 150 km northeast of Marrakech. This waterfall is considered to be one of the most remarkable natural attractions in the Moroccan Atlas, standing over 100 m high and offering visitors an extremely formidable view. During the excursion you'll discover the most spectacular waterfalls and beautiful green landscapes populated by monkeys and birds, and you can have lunch in a restaurant facing these magnificent waterfalls. At the end of the day, you'll return to Marrakesh.
– Discover the most beautiful waterfalls in Ouzoud
– Enjoy a delicious Berber tajine in front of the waterfall
– Take a walk to discover the charm of this wonderful place
* Duration: One day
* Available: daily
* Departure time: 08:30 local time from Riad.
* Return time: 18H00 Local time